Thursday, January 8, 2009

10 month old babies are magical!

Jen's life just got a little bit easier. For the past couple months, maybe since Miss A was 7 or 8 months old, things haven't been so wonderful as a stay at home Mom. As I posted before, I was looking for an escape by the end of the day and she was driving me nuts! I couldn't go pee in the other room without her whining for me and constantly needing to be with me. This means I got nothing done at home and was just frustrated with my innocent, sweet little baby.

Her 10 month birthday was a few days ago and bam! it was like presto-chango. She is such a joy to be with again and I have been having so much fun with her that I didn't even want to leave her to go to my monthly girls cribbage game night! She plays on her own when I need to do things and when we play together, she is hysterically funny. My baby girl is growing up! She even lets me take a shower!

On a "keeping the balance in my life" note: I signed up for a 3 week purification cleanse at my gym. I start January 18. It's protein shakes, cleanse pills and lots of fruits, veggies and clean protein. It's to rid the body of toxins, reset the metabolism and get rid of cravings. Oh, and a little bonus of losing 5-15 lbs. I'm so totally committed to this; I think I'll even get some colonics during the process. Yippee! Oprah's said her life is out of balance. Maybe she should try it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment