Sunday, January 25, 2009

My favorite Celeb sighting!

Hi Sisters, I just had to share about my celeb sighting today! I think this is my best random sighting of all time! I took baby A and 3 girlfriends and we went to brunch at a local organic vegan restaurant, and sitting straight across from me, lookin' right at me was Reese Witherspoon! She is much smaller than I thought, her hair is darker, she needs her roots done like me and her chin doesn't look nearly as big as onscreen. She was alone but there were 2 teas on the table.... and suddenly here comes Jake Gylenhal from the bathroom! He looked..... exactly the same.

This is the best celeb sighting I've had in a while. Living in LA, I see people quite a bit, but these are probably the biggest stars I've seen randomly (not at a planned event or party.) Just wanted to share! =)

3 comments:

  1. So did they look all in love or did they seem completely platonic and covering up for the fact that Jake is gay??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked like a normal couple; not all lovey dovey; just sitting across from each other, having brunch and conversation.
    Jake Gyllenhaal isn't gay, is he? It seems like a guy who's trying to hide is homosexuality wouldn't make a movie like Brokeback Mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people on gossip sites are convinced he's the infamous "Toothy Tile" from numerous blind vice columns.

    ReplyDelete