Monday, January 5, 2009

Jennifer's really weird dream......

Sisters in crime since elementary school- where were you last night in my NIGHTMARE?? I was back in the ville and I was my age NOW but I had to go back to high school! Ummm, HCS was looking much more decrepit and I was lost, confused and it was full of really old people and very few kids. My sweet and innocent little sis was selling weed and lost her shoes and I found them on the stairs. I tried to find out where I was supposed to go and the guidance counselors were clueless. The bathrooms were NASTY and there was something about ex-prison inmates being there. The lockers were teeny tiny and falling apart. It was horrible and scary, and maybe just a little bit funny when I woke up!! I was just as frustrated and wanted to get the hell out of there as much in my dream as I did back when we were actually there!

Remember how I used to say that I would never in my life wish that I could go back to that time ? Well, right about now I must admit that I wouldn't mind it. If I had to choose, I would pick going back to the summer after graduation. The first thing I would change is I would go to college down south- maybe with Eva or even to Florida or Arizona. Somewhere warm. What the heck was I thinking going somewhere freezing cold with a guy?? I will definitely discourage my daughter from spending so much time with boyfriends and focus more on time with her sisters. The boys go- the girls don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment