Sunday, January 4, 2009

About Victoria

Hello, my name is Victoria. I am a school teacher and admittedly very nervous that my students will find this page. =) So if it appears that I'm not writing very many details that's why? Trust me, I'M NOT SHY! =) However, I am a very private person. But once I get to trust and know you, I don't stop talking. Growing up I always claimed to be the funny one, I still believe I am the funniest friend although Angelina will beg to differ. I'm fiercely independent and have grown to enjoy my alone time, probably why I'm still single. My friends claim that nobody can keep me for 6-months. Maybe I'm starting to see a pattern and some truth to that. If so, I guess the guy that can will be the one I marry. I'll write more later on my ideal guy............. I have to go grade some papers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment